Bridge to Türkiye Fund (BTF) is founded on citizen based democratic and secular principles, and encourages all to contribute to the welfare of less fortunate children in Turkey. In the spirit and intent of the USA PATRIOT Act and other counterterrorism laws, BTF operates in compliance with the following:
- BTF is not on any federal terrorism “watch lists,” including the list in Executive Order 13224, the master list of specially designated nationals and blocked persons maintained by the Treasury Department, and the list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations maintained by the State Department.
- BTF does not, will not and has not knowingly provided financial, technical, in-kind or other material support or resources to any individual or entity that is a terrorist or terrorist organization, or that supports or funds terrorism.
- BTF does not, will not and has not knowingly provided or collected funds or provided material support or resources with the intention that such funds or material support or resources be used to carry out acts of terrorism.
- BTF does not, will not and has not knowingly provided financial or material support or resources to any entity that has knowingly concealed the source of funds used to carry out terrorism or to support Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
- BTF does not re-grant to organizations, individuals, programs and/or projects outside of the United States of America without compliance with IRS guidelines.
- BTF takes reasonable, affirmative steps to ensure that any funds or resources distributed or processed do not fund terrorism or terrorist organizations.
- BTF takes reasonable steps to certify against fraud with respect to the provision of financial, technical, in-kind or other material support or resources to terrorists and terrorist organizations.